Sunday, October 20, 2013

Martha Stewart lighter chicken enchiladas: These were soooo good! I made the 100 days of real food refried beans to put in the shell with the chicken and added a bit more cumin and garlic to the sauce...I also used no oil as I cooked 2 small chicken breasts in a crock pot so I could shred the meat. I also skipped the chipotles in adobo just so they would not be too spicy for kids. So good!

Chicken with Honey-Beer Sauce Recipe
Chicken with Honey-Beer Sauce Recipe
Vegans Eat Yummy Food Too!!!: Onion & Zucchini Fry
Vegans Eat Yummy Food Too!!!: Onion & Zucchini Fry
Weeknight Enchiladas
Weeknight Enchiladas
Martha Stewart lighter chicken enchiladas: These were soooo good! I made the 100 days of real food refried beans to put in the shell with the chicken and added a bit more cumin and garlic to the sauce...I also used no oil as I cooked 2 small chicken breasts in a crock pot so I could shred the meat. I also skipped the chipotles in adobo just so they would not be too spicy for kids. So good!
Martha Stewart lighter chicken enchiladas:  These were soooo good!  I made the 100 days of real food refried beans to put in the shell with the chicken and added a bit more cumin and garlic to the sauce...I also used no oil as I cooked 2 small chicken breasts in a crock pot so I could shred the meat.  I also skipped the chipotles in adobo just so they would not be too spicy for kids.  So good!
Greek Chicken Bake with Tzatziki - low carb - Use low carb tortilla or none at all.
Greek Chicken Bake with Tzatziki - low carb - Use low carb tortilla or none at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment